This Honda NCW50 Metropolitan Had an unusual engine noise. Lets take it apart and see what we find…
1974 CR125 engine cases repaired.
Just cleaning some Yamaha V Max carburetors…
I picked this little beauty up at Mid Ohio this year. 1976 CB125S. I cleaned the chrome up some but other than that it’s all original
Check out this 1969 Suzuki TC120 Cat. It needs a few things and the motor is stuck. For right now it can be a conversation piece.
I picked up these awesome bikes at Mid Ohio Vintage Bike Days. 1975 Hodaka Dirt Squirt 100 and a 1976 Yamaha YZ80. I’m excited to get these babies fixed up!
Do you see whats wrong with this TRX350D cylinder head?
This KVF650 may just have a rodent problem.
This KX450F motor has experienced severe catastrophic failure.
600 Grizzly cylinder boring.
The cleanest brakes award goes to this 1991 (!) Honda TRX300. Wow!
This cylinder is freshly bored and honed and ready for service.
How does it get to this point?
The owner said it was really noisy before it died. I bet it was.
Here is the finished VTX1800 fitted with the RC Components wheels and high rise handlebars.
This has been sitting a long time!
This Yamaha 350 warrior was smoking BAD. The problem was this broken off intake valve guide.
This Yamaha was rolled over in a mud hole. There was mud everywhere,but check out these hard to reach places. Mud behind the oil filter even.
This is the stock rear wheel before removal.
Here is how they look out of the box. We have to change over the drive flange and install the disc adapter that is purchased. Then the brake disc can be mounted.
The final drive flange is mounted. With thread lock on the bolts,they are torqued to the correct amount.
Here is the rear wheel with the tire mounted.
Here is the completed rear wheel back on the bike.
The front wheel/tire is mounted here w/o the fender.
The finished front wheel. We fabricated the chrome fender extensions since the fender would no longer clear the tire.
The finished bike.
This is the odd looking DelOrto carburetor. We got it running.
We had the privilege of working on this neat 1965 Vespa scooter sold by Sears. Just needed a carb cleaning to get it running.
This happy customer got a new rear knob to throw some roost with.
This 125cc ATV is getting a new crate motor!
This set of carburetors are in dire need of some attention! They obviously have been sitting
for a long time. These will get a new float needles and gaskets and a very good cleaning.
These are off of a Kawasaki KVF650 Prairie.
18″ front wheel conversion done on this XT225. Looks really cool to!
He said it “knocked a few times and then died”. I bet it did!
This is the cylinder.
How the TNT started out
Customer said motor was just rebuild but was locking up……
The customer also said it would not go past 3rd gear.